All participants who register online will receive a booking confirmation. This booking confirmation includes the ticket for the activity you have booked and looks like shown on the picture.
Along with a valid photo ID and your student or staff ID card, the ticket entitles you to take part in your chosen activity.
Each course and each semester card requires an individual registration and direct debit authorisation. You will be able to sign up for a course as soon as online registration opens. The exact dates will be published in the “Semester Dates” section of our website.
How to register online:
1. Go to your selected sports activity and click „buchen“.
2. Complete the registration form. You are required to enter your first name, last name, address (street, postal code, town/city), your matriculation number or, if you are a staff member, your office telephone number. Payment information (IBAN) is required for courses that have a fee. Your email address will be needed to inform you about last-minute changes or other important information (e.g. facility closures or course cancellations).
3. Agree to the conditions of registration and participation and click „weiter zur Buchung“. Your data will be transmitted to us in encrypted form.
4. You will then receive your registration confirmation which you can print out or store on a mobile device. Please have your ticket ready for admission.
5. For courses that have a fee a Direct Debit form must be completed upon registration.